Rebuild Regular Hair Growth
Hair loss problems occur when your growth cycle is disrupted.
The hair growth cycle consists of three phases:
Anagen phase (growing for up to 7 years),
Catagen phase (shedding for about 10 days),
Telogen phase (resting for about 3 months).
Our treatments nourish hair follicles and rebuild regular hair cycle for healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
Causes of Hair Loss
Genetic Hairloss is known as Androgenetic Alopecia (male/female pattern balding). Caused by excessive DHT hormone which harms hair follicles.
Telogen Effluvium is when external triggers shock hair roots into shutting down into the resting state. About 6 weeks to 3 months after triggers like illness, stress, malnutrition or childbirth, hair can shed excessively and prematurely go into Telogen (resting) phase.
Localized trauma to the hair follicles from tight hairstyles that pull at hair over time can hurt follicles and cause hair to fall out.
Aging. Hair appears thinner or unhealthy due to slower metabolism or environmental damage.
Our treatments would either lower DHT hormone levels to reduce hair loss or increase metabolism in hair follicles during the overly long resting phase to push hair into the growth phase for hair to start growing again.
Hair Growth Treatments
Advance Laser Hair Rejuvenation Treatment
This treatment uses a low level laser (LLLT) or also known as cold laser to penetrate light energy deep into the roots of the hair follicles (up to 30mm). Low level laser therapy (LLLT) increases blood flow in the scalp and stimulates metabolism in resting or shedding follicles to produce anagen (growing) hair.
• Safe and painless with no side effects (Clinically-Proven)
• Clinical studies show 95% effectiveness
• Significant results in 4-6 Months
What does light energy do for thinning hair?
• Activates hair follicles: shortens Telogen (resting) phase and prolongs Anagen phase (growth) to speed growth
• Strengthens hair follicles to prevent hair fall, keeps the hair you have longer
• Thickens and strengthens hair strands
• Kills bacteria hidden deep in hair follicles
• Significantly improves blood circulation to bring nutrients to hair follicles for healthy hair growth
• Stimulates cellular rejuvenation to boost hair growth
• Reduces build up of DHT hormone by improving circulation to flush away excess DHT
• Increases melanin and slows down hair from greying
• Rehabilitates damaged hair follicles
This treatment is suitable for male and female suffering from genetic or general hair loss. It is also a good maintenance option for aging hair.
Indiba Scalp Treatment
INDIBA® Scalp Therapy uses the patented Proionic® System, which through the specific radiofrequency of 448 kHz has shown these results:
• Promotes stem cells reproduction, which leads to tissues regeneration and wound healing.
• Brings nutrients to the base of follicles so that cells multiply and regenerate thus forming the new hair
• Brings amino acids (essential components of proteins) to the follicle for building keratin and strengthening and improving hair quality
This non-invasive approach to hair loss management is integrated with the hair growth cycle. When you first start the treatment, hair regrowth does not appear immediately and needs several weeks to be apparent as human hair grows 1cm per month on average. This treatment works to strengthen your natural growth cycle, coaching your follicles to be healthier to produce healthier hair. As you go through more cycles with the treatment, you would notice that your hair is denser and stronger.
After the first cycle, you can go through resting periods of some weeks before starting a second cycle.
Keeps follicles clear and healthy
Detoxifying the scalp is a standard process in all our hair loss treatments. The scalp has to be deeply cleansed and follicles unclogged for the necessary improvements to create the environment for new hair growth to occur.
Scalp detox treatment deep cleanses, and features a refreshing massage with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid that gently exfoliates the scalp and removes buildup that may interfere with healthy hair.